Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wonderful Weekend

This past weekend, Tommy & Hannah, our awesome friends from Atlanta, came up to be the first guests in the Blackmon house. We have wanted to show them a taste of Greenville since we moved back and we have really missed them since we left Atlanta.

We started our tour with downtown Greenville and a hunt for Mice on Main. This is a Greenville thing that Will and I had never done and I thought it would be nice to look as we strolled.

Found the first one!

The Mice on Main Story

Quick break at Mast General Store

Hannah with her new friend!

The high "high-tech" mouse

Cute mouse!

Last one!

Then we made it down to Falls Park and the West End. We spent some time looking around the park, easily one of my favorite parts about downtown. It had rained the day before, and I have never seen the Reedy look like this!


Tommy & Hannah!

Me and my hubby!

We ended our day with a fabulous dinner at Smoke on the Water and a movie back at our house. Sunday was kicked off with a big home cooked breakfast, and then we headed to Renewal for church. We rounded out the weekend with Mexican food at Anita's, one of my favorite restaurants. 

Even though it was a quick visit, I was so so happy that Tommy & Hannah could make it up and that we got to explore our city through their eyes. I can't wait to make a trip down to Atlanta to visit them next! 

Here's to house guests!!

No comments:

Post a Comment