Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Centerpiece!

A few months ago, for my birthday, my mother-in-law Terri gave me such a cool present. One of her friends has an interior design business, and Terri asked her to come over and make me a centerpiece for my dining room. I had a few ideas of what I wanted, but it was so nice to have someone who could take what was in my head and make it happen!

DSC05123

And here is the finished product!

DSC05125

I knew I wanted a square or rectangle centerpiece, and then we were able to utilize candlesticks I already had to incorporate different heights. 

DSC05127

I love the variety of flowers, vines, twigs and greenery. And everything looks realistic, not anything like something I could throw together. 

DSC05129

Love how it caps off the room! Just a few more pieces to go on the china cabinet and this room will be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment