Sunday, June 9, 2013

Long Time, No Blog

I know I have been out of pocket for a while, but with good reason! We've had some shifting around with work schedules, and when that was over, Will and I took a week long adventure to Jackson Hole, Grand Teton National Park, and Yellowstone. We have 1500+ pictures and a whole bunch of fun stories to share, so the next few blogs will be a bit more scenic than usual. 

DSC05838

Thanks so much to HTI for the opportunity to go on this trip! (A coozie seemed the most appropriate way I could bring our logo out West)

DSC05700

Will and I overlooking Yellowstone Lake on our way into the park for a full day of exploring. 

DSC06341

And, as beautiful as always, the Tetons at Oxbow Bend just before sunrise.

Much, much more to come from this trip and the last several weeks in our lives...


No comments:

Post a Comment