Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Upgrade!

So this weekend, my dad decided to buy himself a big boy boat for his big ole birthday coming up here soon! Will, myself, and my mom went to pick it on Friday night when dad was at the basketball game and planned a weekend of fun to take the boat up to the lake and switch it out with the tiny little pontoon that we are currently rockin'. 


Dad's new toy!


Beautiful day at the lake!


After we switched the boats out, Will had to back our pontoon into our driveway. For some reason, anything to do with backing boats into the lake, into driveways, trying to trailer boats, or taking boats out of the lake make me incredibly nervous. Kind of a problem when you marry a guy who loves boats and being at the lake. I am just praying that we eventually have a son that can help Will with all that stuff so I don't have to. 


This is our disgusting pontoon. 


Mom power washing the poor boat...


while the boys rested.



Dad celebrating the fact that the boat actually fit in our boat slip and the boat trailer fit in the garage (by about 1/2 and inch). God was definitely smiling on dad this weekend. 


Will got the the honor of the first catch! 


And of course, I was doing what I love to do at the lake, reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment