Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Lake Time!

DSC04641

It's almost time for my favorite part of the year...lake season!

Will and I are headed out to the lake for a few days tomorrow for the first time this year. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to it. At the lake, I always get my best reading done. Plus, to be in an area with limited electronics, no internet, and limited cell signal is always a good way to reconnect with people. 

DSC04640

Ready for a few days of peace and quiet before we come back to Greenville to celebrate Easter and the resurrection of our Lord Jesus at Renewal's Easter service. Feel free to join us at Mitchell Road Elementary School at 8:30 for breakfast, or 10:00 for Easter service. 

It is certainly shaping up to be a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment