Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring Cleaning

Ok, so I may have gone a bit overboard here.

DSC05226 

 In my defense, Will and I have been in our house for 17 months. This is the longest we have ever lived anywhere. And with that, comes dirt. And dust. And the need for some intense spring cleaning.

Every other place we have been for a year or a few months and we deep clean as we are moving out. But here, we are here to stay, at least for the foreseeable future. And to those ends, we need to spring clean up in this place.

That means moving beds and vacuuming sofa cushions. Washing duvet covers and wiping down blinds. Window washing and serious dusting. It also means through a few hours of Google-ing, I created a 5 page list of chores for this season.

DSC05228 

 Whoops.

DSC05229

This weekend, I tackled the master bath and bedroom, and while it was disgusting to see the sheer amount of dust under our bed, it feels so awesome to have it gone!

I'll be working on this for the next few weekends, and then I can get to some fun new projects I have had my eye on!

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I would love to have a copy of your list! Would you mind emailing it to me??

    ReplyDelete