Saturday, June 30, 2012

Lake Time!

So, remember in my last post when I was talking about enjoying the summer days outside....

Yea, about that.

Not going to happen unless it cools down a lot here in the South.

In case you have been living under a rock, we are under a major heat wave. Temps in the triple digits yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

Which is why I can't wait to go to the lake!

Some of Will and I's favorite times have been at the lake. Both of our families have lake houses that we are able to use, and we love making good use of them. Below are some of my favorite pictures from our lake times!





We are heading to the lake on Tuesday to celebrate the July 4th holiday. I can't wait! July 4th is the very best time to be at the lake. Looking forward to reading, being with family, and getting some sun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment