Friday, June 1, 2012

Boys and Their Toys

My hubby bought a Jeep.

That's really all I need to say.

It's his new favorite thing, and his new favorite project. I'm calling it "Big Red". Other possibilities for names are "Red Bull" and "Rattling Death Trap". Vote for your favorite.



While I try to learn as little as possible, I know it is an '85 CJ7 with some kinda engine and a neato transmission. It also has really big tires, and I practically need a running start to get in the thing.





Will doing some work. Next thing coming off is that "If you can read this, roll me over!" sticker. 


And the "All Fired Up" Tweety Bird floor mat.

Will bought this Jeep not only for a fun project car, but also to be able to meet and minister to new people. I know he is excited to get into some trail riding and meet some new friends. I am sure that for now, Tweety will keep him company!

No comments:

Post a Comment