Thursday, July 11, 2013

Days 7 & 8: Making our Way Home

Friday we made our way back into Salt Lake City, and from there we flew home on Saturday. But, not without a few last scenes from Grand Tetons.

DSC06503

Elk
DSC06509

Buffalo, right on the side of the road. Will could have touched him, if I would have let him. He was sad that I didn't.

DSC06516

And we went back to our moose sighting spot and it was there again!

DSC06532

One last scenic drive 

DSC06545

Antelope

DSC06556

Gonna miss these views...

DSC06566

Purple and yellow wildflowers

DSC06568

Wildflowers on our way to Idaho :)

DSC06577

Leaving the Tetons :(

While I was sad to leave, I was so glad to be home, and I can't wait to plan our next trip. I love to intersperse big trips with years that we just go to the beach with family or have a relaxing lake week. It makes it more special, more affordable, and just so much fun to have a big trip to look forward to every once in a while. I am so grateful to my company for helping us out with this one, we will never forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment