Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Doing a Little Dreaming

So, the Blackmon home is in for a little upgrade. And by little, I mean king sized! That's right ladies and gentlemen, Will has finally caved and we are getting a king sized bed!! I have wanted one forever, and our bedroom is plenty big enough, so we figured we would finally upgrade!

Of course, with upgrading to a bigger bed, that means I have to figure out new bedding. Which is a total nightmare. Married ladies can probably understand my struggle. We ladies want beautiful, luxurious fluffy bedding. Boys want something that's "not girly". Hmmmm.... So the search begins!



Love this bedding look from Pottery Barn (who am I kidding, I love almost everything about Pottery Barn but their prices!)


More PB neutral bedding love :)


Or maybe a little darker look for the bedroom. 

Well, I have lots of things to think about. Hopefully I can come up with some "non-girly" options before our new bed arrives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment