Sunday, September 29, 2013

Worst.Project.Ever

So, a few weeks back, I started another project. And maybe this was a stupid project. But I started painting the trim in our guest room. The trim in our home is old, stained and not in great shape in several places.

DSC06725

I knew it would make a big difference, but here was the first place I started. And you can see what a huge difference it makes. The new trim is bright white, semi-gloss, and looks awesome!

DSC06721

Here are the closet doors before I started. 

DSC06723

Halfway done with the closet door!

DSC06724

New, bright shiny white doors!

I know that painting the trim is a huge undertaking, and quite honestly, while I love the finished look, I have way too much trim in this house. So far, the guest bedroom and master bedroom and bathroom are done. I'm telling you, before long, I will have painted every single surface in this home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment