Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Getting Crafty

The other weekend, after staining the deck on Saturday morning, I decided I was done with house projects for a while. I had been doing stuff here and there for several weekends when Will was working out of town, and I was done! It was time for this girl to watch some football. 

Then, I got to thinking about what I could do while I was watching football. And I remembered all that scrapbooking stuff I bought to do a scrapbook of our awesome Grand Tetons/Yellowstone trip this summer. I already had everything I needed, so I grabbed our folding table and set up this sweet work station. 

DSC06735

Football and crafting. That makes a Southern girl happy right there. 

DSC06739

I starting putting together spreads, like of our time in Salt Lake City and at Antelope Island State Park. 

DSC06741

Or our time in Yellowstone! 

DSC06749

Sure, the living room looked like a bomb went off....

DSC06736

But a few days later I had this awesome scrapbook. I surprised Will with it when he got home last weekend and it was great to sit around and reflect on that trip, although it just made us want to go back that much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment