Sunday, September 22, 2013

New Collage in the Kitchen

For a while now, I have wanted to hang some stuff on our blank kitchen wall, I just had to find the right arrangement of stuff. And we finally made some decisions!

DSC06713

Ta-da! The layout!

DSC06714

This wall was looking a little bland, and needed something...or a few things :)

DSC06715

The 'Blackmon' print that Will's parents got us for Christmas.

DSC06716

Plus a corkboard for hanging fun notes and invitations!

DSC06717

The first three invites for upcoming weddings!

DSC06718

Plus a canvas print from our Jackson Hole trip

DSC06734

The last piece of the puzzle is an original piece of art I bought at Artisphere, an art festival in downtown Greenville.

I love the new look in the kitchen! It definitely adds something to the room and I am so glad I finally got around to getting this done (and props to Will for doing the measuring for me :))

No comments:

Post a Comment