Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014

So....absolutely no blogging in 2014. Not exactly what I had planned, but it ended up working out. For a variety of reasons (mostly work related, but some computer issues as well), I just needed to simplify, so I didn't do it.

Now, that's not to say that 2014 didn't have its highlights. It was a great year!

I had TONS of fun with my co-workers


The winning team at the Professional retreat!


A look my boss probably gives Daniel a lot :) 

My sweet best friend Kristi got married in May! :)



College roomies!


All the roomies and all their husbands!

And, the whole Blackmon clan took a vacation to the Pacific Northwest. It was a one of a kind trip to a beautiful part of the country!


The family at Mt. Hood


Will and I at Hurricane Ridge :)

One of my many goals for 2015 is to do a better job documenting it. So, back to blogging I go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment