Friday, January 4, 2013

Long Hair No More

Every couple of years, I get bored with my hair, decide to grow it out, get super frustrated with how long my hair is, and cut it all off to donate it. Usually, I convince my college roomie to join this adventure with me, but this time, Kristi put her foot down (very rare for her) and I got my sister to grow her hair with me to donate.

DSC05000

Sam - before

DSC05001

My super long (annoying) hair

DSC05002

Both of us with way too much hair!

DSC05003

Sam about to take the plunge!

DSC05004

And after!

I love being able to grow out my hair and donate it, even if it takes a long time and is a little scary before our stylist makes that first cut! I'm sure this won't be our last time cutting off all our hair!

1 comment:

  1. There are is a hair strock for all of the folks shirt or long,

    ReplyDelete