Wednesday, April 10, 2013

An Easter Recap!

Easter was a few weeks back, and after a wonderful celebration at church, we went over to my aunt & uncle's house in Pickens to spend some time with the cousins!

DSC05242

Can you tell that this little one is a performer?

DSC05260

Sweet new baby all cuddled up!

DSC05267

Me and my sissy!

DSC05268

I love this little one!

DSC05270

Classic cousin picture!

DSC05273

I think Campbell has been watching some America's Next Top Model at some point with some of the poses she was making!

DSC05280

Sammy and sweet Macrae

DSC05282

...until she started crying

Unfortunately, the little man of the house had to take a serious nap when we were there, so it was pretty much all girl time! I love watching these little ones grow up, and can't wait to see how they continue to grow in the coming years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment