Saturday, April 13, 2013

Renewal Baby-palooza!

For those of you who don't know, our young church is exploding with babies! At one point this spring I believe we had 9 women pregnant at one time! Think of all the babies! We have deemed it Renewal-Baby-palooza or the Renewal-baby-splosion.

Our friends and small group leaders are due in just a couple weeks, and last weekend, we had a great shower for Baby Simpson!

DSC05355

Erin's super cute decor for this "April Showers" themed shower.

DSC05354

Opening sweet baby presents!

DSC05357

Small group girls (minus Caitlin, Andi, & Kristen)

DSC05358

And another little girl to join us soon!

DSC05359

Line-up of bumps! (and I think we even missed a few in the middle!)

And before you ask, no, Will & I aren't planning on joining this line-up right away ;) While I pray that children are in our future, I am really enjoying this sweet stage of marriage we are in. I pray that we continue to grow closer together and closer to God before we expand our little family. I know that whatever happens, God's timing will be perfect. 


No comments:

Post a Comment