Sunday, April 14, 2013

Random Factoids

1. About 4 times a year, I get in what I call a "cleaning mood". I furiously make plans, clean stuff out, and throw away as much as possible. Whenever it happens, I try to keep myself in that mood for as long as possible. Who knows when that is going to strike again?? Speaking of which, I need to get in one of those moods...

2. I'm super glad tax season is (almost) over. My momma and my best friend both work in the accounting world, and it sucks. (Yes, that's right, tax season stinks for the rest of us too!) Hopefully now they will have some free time again!

3. I STILL haven't painted my hallway. Total fail. I don't like the sample I painted and see #2 on where my best paint helper is every weekend (Mom, not Kristi - no offense to Kristi or anything, in fact if you want to join, the more the merrier!)

4. Will and I are embarking on a new strange phenomenon...healthy eating. People that know me are saying "what?!?" Apparently, I love things that are unhealthy. I mean, who knew eating an entire bag of candy corn over two days during Halloween was bad for you. Or, mowing through a whole box of Cheeze-Its every.single.week isn't great? More updates to come.

5. We are also still keeping up on the Crossfit/weight lifting kick. I am also throwing in some running on our days off, because I like getting out on the pavement and enjoying a beautiful day. I love that spring is here now so I can do more of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment