Friday, December 27, 2013

Bed Swap

A few posts back, I mentioned that Will and I got a king sized bed (!). But, that did mean some switching around had to happen. 


I was so excited for the bed rails to get here, it finally started to feel real!


Our third bedroom before. It still felt like a dumping ground for stuff. Sometimes it still feels like that, but I have a plan in place to make it more home-y and a more like a comfy 'hang out' type room. 


All the stuff moved around in the 2nd bedroom to make way for our old bed. 


I love this setup in the 3rd bedroom. I have already used it to lay around and read for a few random nights. 


Obviously much much more work to go in this bedroom. Step 1: Paint Trim, Step 2: Arrange shelves, Step 3: Hang something over the closet doors, Step 4: Decide on a wall color, Step 5: Paint ridged wood paneled walls (any volunteers? haha!)


New bed frame all set up!


It's finally here!!


Unfortunately, since we haven't bought proper bedding yet, we just had to take the comforters off the other two beds and sleep with separate blankets. But, armed with gift cards, and on the lookout for a good January linen sale, I am sure that will be fixed soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment