Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Cousins

This year, I will admit, I did a pretty poor job remembering my camera for most of the Christmas functions. But, one of the places I remembered was at my Nana's house, because the cousins were there! I have 3 sweet little cousins that I love so so much and this year was so fun!



Since Campbell is obsessed with my sister, and Gatlin loves me and Uncle Keith, my mom has 'claimed' Macrae for herself. So they hang out a lot :)



Campbell was ready for the gifts!!



Me, Sammy, and Macrae were trying to recreate a photo we took with Campbell when she was a baby. Someone told Campbell to get in the picture and she was not having it! hahaha! :)



Macrae cuddling with Nana



Campbell feeding Macrae



Being with them this year was even sweeter than normal because my middle cousin, Gatlin, came straight to Christmas from the hospital. (He was battling a nasty infection that seems to have turned the corner). At first, he was still a little shy and sleepy, but that boy sure did turn it on by the end of the day!



I mean, who can resist that face?!?



Hanging out with mom



And, since we just got out of the hospital, now is a perfect time to get a scooter! Stitches anyone?



Luckily, for now, he just thinks you are supposed to jump off of it...



...and onto a nearby chair.



Campbell playing with her new puppy toy



Us with her new puppy!



But the best moment of all was with this little guy. Will and I were leaving and I asked him for a hug. He turned around and hugged me and then I went to leave. He ran over to me and said "kiss? kiss?" with this puppy dog look on his face. It felt like my heart exploded with rainbows and sunshine. I went over and kissed this sweetheart, and we went to leave. Then, he looked at Will and went "kiss? kiss?", so Will kissed him, and then he said "hug? hug?" and Will had to hug him. I mean, seriously?? That's like the sweetest thing ever!



What a precious child. We are so lucky to have these three kiddos in our family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment