Thursday, December 26, 2013

Better Late Than Never

So, my posts have been few and far between lately. Partly due to sheer laziness, partly due to working on fun Christmas gift projects that couldn't be shared yet, and partly because our computer seems to be on the way out (I got a blue screen of death while uploading these pics...keep your fingers crossed this thing makes it a couple more years :))

Anyways, a few weeks back, myself and a few other coworkers threw a baby shower for my work BFF Kristin. I was super excited when Kristin told me she was pregnant (except for the whole she-wouldn't-be-at-work-for-months-while-on-maternity-leave thing), but I was FLOORED when she told me it was TWINS! A few weeks later, she found out it was a boy and a girl, which is awesome!


Boy and girl decorations


Diaper cake I made for little Tucker Matthew. 


And another diaper cake for sweet Lillian Margaret. 


And, even though we don't typically do this with work showers, we did a game. People had to hold a 'crying' baby while changing another babies diaper. This match up between two moms was pretty even. 


However, when Kristin took on a non-mom...


The results were pretty decisive. :) At least if someone is good at that game, it better be her!


But, it was most fun watching the boys attempt this. Bahahaha!


Loved our fun time celebrating these already loved little ones. Now, cook just a little bit longer, I am sure your momma can handle it! :)


I'm telling you, these kiddos are already part of the HTI family. And awkward pregnancy photos. 

1 comment:

  1. Angel, so good to hear from you! I love seeing your sweet girls on facebook... and I am sure Kristin will appreciate your prayers. It's about to be a wild ride! Miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete