Saturday, July 14, 2012

It's the Little Things

It really is the little things that make me so thankful for the relationship that Will and I have. Tiny, out of the way things that trigger me to thank God for the husband I am blessed with. 


  • Will likes chunkier salsa, where as I like less-chunky salsa. So, generally, when we eat any kind of salsa, he eats the chunks, I get the rest, and everyone's happy.
  • How he can look at me and know exactly what I am thinking.
  • When he (generally) leaves me alone when I am about to finish a really good book.
  • The one chore he (almost) never helps with (laundry) is the one chore I have never really minded doing. I don't know what it is about it, but I can do some laundry. Probably should thank that babysitter that taught me how to fold clothes when I was 4 (Thanks Jennifer!).
  • When he will build me a fire in the middle of winter, and then sit on the other side of the room in shorts and a t-shirt while I have on pants and a sweatshirt right by the fire. 
  • How we can both be perfectly content going to bed by 10:30 (or 9:30) on a Friday night. 
  • How he pushes his own brand of headache cures (2 Excedrin, 1 regular Coke, salty food) on me and it works. 
  • Summer nights when all we use to cook is the grill, and Will can straight up cook on a grill.
  • Lazy weekend mornings when Will makes me pancakes.
  • Mornings when Will wakes up early to go workout, and comes back to tell me if it's raining outside so I can hit the snooze on my running alarm.

Thanks for being my other half Will. I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment