Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hanging with the Cousins!

In June, several members of my family went on a mission trip to Brazil. So, when my mom, sister, her boyfriend Braxton, and my Uncle Allen got home, we decided to meet them at the airport. 

DSC06614

But, first, a little impromptu modeling session from Campbell :)

DSC06615

I love this little one!

DSC06616

Uncle Keith and little man Gatlin playing around. 

DSC06619

Campbell waiting on her dad to get home

DSC06623

Me and little (big) Gatlin

I love these little ones so dearly. I didn't get a picture with the littlest cousin this day, but they just seem to be growing up so fast! Campbell will be starting back to school in a few weeks, and I just couldn't help sharing these pictures of these super cute little ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment