Friday, May 4, 2012

Jamie and Natalie's Wedding

Last weekend, we got to celebrate our friends Jamie and Natalie's wedding! Jamie went to our high school and to Clemson and Will and I have been friends with him forever. We are just getting to know Natalie, but we are so happy for this special couple.

This was such a fun wedding for us. Jamie is an awesome guy and we got to reconnect with a lot of high school friends and their parents as well. Overall, it was a great night. Check out pictures for proof!


Jamie waiting on his bride.


Mr. & Mrs. Jamie Williams!


You may kiss the bride!


Will and I at the reception. Will is cheesin, but I think its cute!


Jamie and Mama Rose's dance. Side note - Mama Rose rocks. Seriously. She was always the mom that wanted to take a bunch of kids to the beach for first week, and plan and cook everything. And she is the best cook. I have a WHHS cookbook and I will go through and hunt out Mama Rose recipes cause I know they will be quick, easy, and Will will love them. She is the best.


Sneaky groomsmen!


And the ever popular, always present Wade Hampton picture. I have more of these than I can count. I should do a collage one day. So fun to still keep in touch with all of these people. 

What a great way to celebrate a wonderful couple as they start their life together. Part of me always gets anxious or nervous at weddings, because I remember how nervous I was that I was going to say my vows wrong or trip on my dress. But then, at the reception, when Will asks me to dance, I love to be able to spend time with him and remember how much I love him and our marriage, and how much love I know the bride and groom share on this special day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment