Monday, May 21, 2012

When I Get Around to It


So sorry it's been awhile since I have been around. Will and I just got back from our anniversary vacation. We ended up spending 5 days at Will's lake house for some serious R&R. We were lazy and read a ton and did puzzles and just enjoyed hanging out with each other. It was a great change of pace for us and has me refreshed for the start of summer! I hope to be spending a lot more time at the lake this year!

Speaking of being refreshed, I have started to get to the point on the house where I want to start adding more special touches. In my mind, I see these projects going perfectly and turning out exactly as they are in these pictures from Pinterest. In reality, I'll probably leave half these projects half done after they look like crap cause I am not a crafty person. But Pinterest makes me believe I am crafty. It's a vicious cycle. 

Anyways, here are some of my favorite projects from Pinterest that I hope I can manage to not screw up (that's really the best we can hope for)


Love this lyric from Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing. Maybe for the hallway?




Wreath obsessed. I don't know which one I want, so I might have to make multiples. 


I want this sign at Will's lake house so bad. I just have to make it happen. 


Kind of obsessed with mercury glass right now. I know it's a fad, and in a few years I'll probably wonder what the heck I was thinking, but I can't help thinking that more mercury glass is probably a good thing right now. 

I'll be sure to update once I ever actually start, attempt, or successfully complete any of these projects. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment