Friday, September 28, 2012

Candy Corn Confessions


I may or may not have a problem....




As I recently texted a friend "my love of candy corn knows no bounds and is not confined by social norms". Once that candy corn hits the shelves, my body knows it. 

And once I start, I do not stop. Until I can no longer find candy corn in the store. Therefore, the longer I can make myself wait, the better. I am currently about one month into candy corn season and still clean. 

A few rules:
Don't buy anything other than Brach's
Make sure it's fresh (yes you can tell)

My usual game plan:
Eat candy corn until stomach hurts
Wait 15-30 min
Begin eating candy corn again 

Let's just pray that I can continue to stay strong and resist the bag I have sitting on my bedside table....

No comments:

Post a Comment