Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sideline Sitting

I gotta admit, I am not much for participating in organized team sports. I like running by myself, or with other people, but if you throw a ball and some sports equipment in the mix, I'm not your girl. My hand-eye coordination leaves much to be desired, and I much prefer to be sitting on the sidelines. Luckily, I am an excellent spectator. It's one of my gifts really. Hours spent in a gym growing up watching basketball games perfected this skill.

I've had a lot of opportunities the past few days to show off my sideline sitting skills. First off, Will started in an ultimate Frisbee league with some friends of ours, so while the boys play, me and Steph and Clara get some girl time!



Warming up with the frisbee


Sweet Clara! Look at those blue eyes!


Showing off the swag in her new hoodie


Then, on Friday night, Will and I got the opportunity to go down with his family to watch his younger cousin Elisabeth, who plays soccer for Mississippi State. She is an awesome player, and they were playing against USC, so we had multiple reasons to cheer for the Bulldogs!



Go State!


Elisabeth in action. The game ended in a draw at 0-0 after two overtimes, so you know those girls were tired by then end!


The Elisabeth "Sully" Sullivan personal cheering section. 


Elisabeth with Terri, the birthday girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment