Wednesday, March 14, 2012

One of Those Days

Today was one of those days....where I just love where I live. :)

Greenville is a place I never want to leave. It is mid-March and it was 80 degrees outside today. So, naturally, I got to meet my mom in the park after work for a great run. The run was exactly what I needed, but more exciting than that was how many other people where out and about enjoying the beautiful weather.

The fact that I live in an active beautiful place with a wonderful climate is so encouraging. There are always people around that are active and there are always an abundance of places to run, bike, or whatever.

As we start to look towards bikini season and our HTI Biggest Loser competition official weigh-in's, I know I am going to be even more thankful for our beautiful parks and great weather to get my booty in gear!

I'll leave you with a great picture of our great downtown!


No comments:

Post a Comment