Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Master Bedroom Inspiration

Every since I knew we were going to buy a house, I have been thinking about how I want our master bedroom to look. I already knew that we were going to have wood furniture that blends with each other from our respective childhood bedrooms. What I wanted was to create a serene room that wasn't too masculine or too feminine.

Here was some of my inspiration, courtesy of my favorite website, Pinterest!

Love the wall color

So simple and beautiful

Lots of mixing of pattern and color

love the high ceilings in this room!

Love the rug, the color, the bedding

The paneling behind the headboard is awesome

If you notice, they all have some common themes. A blue/gray/green wall color, beautiful neutral bedding and some pattern thrown in there. So far, I have the wall color I want, and most of the bedding that I want. I just have some curtains to find and some accessorizing to do. I can't wait to show you all what we end up with!


1 comment:

  1. You should check out West Elm for curtains! I got ours on SUPER sale around Christmas for $17-21 per panel which was a great deal! (:

    ReplyDelete