Thursday, February 9, 2012

Paint, Paint, and more Paint

Oh, I have ideas, and goals, and all of that. At the rate I am going (in my head), I think I am going to paint every surface inside and outside this home in the next year.

I can't wait til spring/summer. Our doors and shutters are kind of a hideous super dark dull hunter green. And our garage door is dull white and needs to be cleaned or painted (or both) badly. I am painting the doors and shutters a glossy black, that is, whenever I get around to it.


Of course, all this thinking about painting the doors got me to actually look at our doors. And keep looking at them, and to realize that the inside of the doors really need to be painted too. And if we are going to go down that road, then all of the trim will need to be systematically painted throughout the entire house.

And that made me dizzy just thinking about it.

Plus, I need to find a color for the hallway, and maybe the living room. And there is that spare bedroom we still haven't decided quite how to use yet. And that brings on the dizziness again.

Here's to finding some inspiration, spare time, and warm weather..

No comments:

Post a Comment