Monday, February 6, 2012

Superbowl Time!

So, last night Will and I had some people over for a birthday party/Superbowl party. It was our first chance to have more than 5 or 6 people over, and we got to see how the house accommodated a bigger group.

At first, our plan was to set up our bedroom TV outside on the deck so people could mingle inside or outside. While it was nice weather, we ended up setting it up in the kitchen so people could snack and watch the game at the same time.

At first, I was disappointed in myself for not taking any pictures of the party, but then I figured if I was having so much fun that I didn't have to stop and document it, it was a pretty good party.

I was really pleased at how the house accommodated a group, and even wish more people had come! This party was a great motivating factor to get some things done with the house that I will be posting about soon! Things are really starting to come together!

Last night, we were too tired to move everything back where it went, which has made us think that maybe a TV in the kitchen isn't such a bad idea :) Plus, that would mean I can't do as many dishes for fear of splashing. Sounds good to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment