Friday, April 13, 2012

The Bedding Struggle

Bedding has always been a struggle for Will and I to agree on. When we were getting married, I looked and looked for affordable bedding that would suit us both. He was very concerned about me turning our bedroom into a pink, floral, girly mess (Even though that is totally not my style, apparently Will thought that might change when we got married). We ended up with some bedding from Kohl's that was green and brown, because I was not moving into a beige apartment with beige carpet and beige walls and having bedding with no color. 

When it came time for us to look at what we wanted for our new bedroom, I was drawn to beautiful gray/blue walls with fluffy neutral bedding. Will agreed it was time for an upgrade and I went searching. 

I finally settled on this beautiful Pottery Barn bedding. 



It is so comfortable! Now, instead of stealing sheets, Will steals the entire comforter from me. After I got some accent pillows from JC Penney and put down a throw we already had, it was complete. If it were totally up to me, I would probably get some more accent pillows and a different throw, but we can take it one thing at a time. 

Now, if I can only settle on some dang curtains the bedroom will be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment