Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Slow Down Time!

Will and I are 1 week away from our 2 year anniversary.

How did this happen?

It feels like just a few months ago I was wedding planning, and looking forward to our honeymoon more than anything in the world. Our wedding was awesome, and our honeymoon was everything we could have ever dreamed of.


Now, realizing that Will and I are no longer "newlyweds", I have to stop and reflect on how much we have been through, and how much we have learned. 

In the past two years:
  • We moved all my stuff to Will's Atlanta apartment
  • We got the call that moved us to south Georgia
  • We got married
  • We went on the best vacation ever
  • We spent the first 5 months of marriage in a town you have never heard of
  • We moved back to Atlanta, picking out our very 1st apartment together
  • I got a job as a Recruiter
  • We spent our first Christmas together
  • Will got laid off
  • We talked about moving back to Greenville
  • We both got jobs in Greenville within about 4 hours of each other
  • We had a great dinner that night
  • We moved all our stuff into a storage unit/Will's parents house
  • We started looking for a house and a church
  • We bought a house
  • We joined a church
Throughout all of this, I think we have learned to rely on each other more, to trust each other more, and to love each other more. 

It has been a wild ride, and I can't think of anyone else that I would rather spend it with than my husband. Thank you Will, for a wonderful almost-2-year-anniversary. 


2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! That's a super cool list, and it left me wondering... what DID you have for dinner that night after you both got jobs???

    She must go out with one of the Yankees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We actually went to Front Page News, a cool little cajun restaurant in little five points. The food was actually the worst we ever had there, but we were both so stunned and happy we couldnt stop smiling. Yay for Greenville!

    Mommy, mommy the rhinos getting too close to the car!

    ReplyDelete