Sunday, April 1, 2012

Beautiful Blooms

Will and I had a super busy weekend, heading down to Charleston for the Cooper River Bridge Run, and then to Beaufort to see our friends Hunter and Leah. It was a great time, and even though the weekend looked like a logistical nightmare last week, we both had a great time and I am so glad we went. 

When we got back to the house, it had just rained and the azaleas in the backyard were looking beautiful, so I had to get out the camera. 




These are the backyard azaleas last week. 


What a difference a week makes!


Can you spot the odd man out?


I love these purple blooms!




Don't think I forgot about all my pretty pink blooms!




Pink dogwood tree





Reddish/orange azaleas 



I am so in love with our backyard right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment