Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend Celebrations

This weekend was full of celebrations for us!

First up, on Good Friday my sweet sister turned 19! We met for a giant family dinner at Red Robin. I mean seriously, I felt like we took up the whole restaurant. I only snapped a few photos with my phone, so forgive the quality.



Sam and Gatlin


Me and my chubby cheekers!


Nana feeding Gatlin

Then, on Sunday, we had a wonderful Easter church service down in Falls Park. Both Will and I's families joined us and it was a beautiful service with a beautiful setting and I just hope we can continue that tradition. It is so important to remember the sacrifice that Christ made for us, not just at Easter, but every day of the year. 

After church,we made our way up the mountain to enjoy some more family time with my fam, and then back down to Greenville for dinner with Will's parents. 


Easter cornhole!


Will and Keith playing


Campbell on her tractor




I feel like this picture is perfectly Campbell. Running, crazy, happiness, all wrapped up in a tiny package hurling themselves at you!


And my sweet Gatlin, how precious in his sweater vest!


Easter picture!


And a time-honored tradition of "flippy time", now featuring Campbell and Uncle Darryl instead of me and my Granddan. Campbell runs at dad, he picks her up, throws her over his shoulder, scoots her down his back, reaches his hand through his legs, and pulls her through. 


We will see how long this lasts, although with as small as Campbell is, she might have several years of flippy time ahead of her!


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment