Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Obsession

Everyone has something, right? Something that they would always spend money on, no matter how much they already have of this given thing?

For guys, that could be sporting goods, tools, or something for their cars. For girls, it could be makeup, house decor,or kitchen gadgets. For me, it's candles. Specifically Yankee Candles.


I would go into a Yankee Candle store every time I saw one and buy a new candle. I love how their candles fill a room with delightful scent. 

My current favorite is Winterland. I picked this our for our Winter scent and I have almost burned the whole candle. It smells like light peppermint combined with the smell of an impending snow. I love it. 


My traditional Christmas scent is Christmas Cookie. The only problem with this scent is how much it makes you want to bake, lol!


My favorite fall candle is Harvest. It is the perfect blend of cinnamon, pumpkin, and apple without being too overpowering.


And of course, the anytime favorite, Clean Cotton! Always makes the house smell wonderful. 


My main hang up in buying these wonderful candles is the price. And finding a scent that Will can deal with for hours and hours on end. :) And, I always buy the large jar. If I like the scent enough to buy it, I want to be able to burn it for 110-150 hours. 

My next quest is to find a great spring scent. After checking the website for their new scents, I have high hope for Meyer Lemon


Now, to find some time to head over to the Yankee Candle store!








1 comment:

  1. Love Yankee Candles, but I moved over to Scentsy. I can buy the knock-off scents at Hobby Lobby for super cheap. :)

    ReplyDelete