Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cute Little Girls

With so many gatherings over this holiday, it seemed like Will and I were always surrounded by some cute little girls!

First, there were Will's sweet cousins, Grace and Claire at his Mimi's house. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of them, but we were treated to Claire singing "I'm Getting Nothing for Christmas" and Grace's obsession with her new horse necklace. These girls always surprise me by how quick they warm up to us, even when we go months or years between visits.

Next, we met up with some dear friends in Atlanta, and got to see Tyler and Shea's girls Jae and Colleen. These girls might just be my favorite non-related kiddos! Jae is growing into such a personality and Colleen is as sweet as ever. Plus, look how cute they are!



It wasn't long before Jae figured out that she could make faces and I would take her picture!


That same night, we went to Will's uncle's house for a big family dinner. There are tons of cousins on that side of the family, but we are all mostly older. Lexi is the last little girl there, and she sure loved having that many people around. She wore her beautiful princess dress the whole time. 


Lexi was even sweet enough to show me her princess room, which is super pink and girly! It's the perfect room for her. 


She was very excited about all of her gifts, and she was in her own little world opening presents. 

Of course, no discussion about cute little girls would be complete without my precious little Campbell. For those of you who don't know, Campbell is my cousin, and up until a few weeks ago, she was the only first cousin I had. I love Christmas with her and watching her open presents. This year was no exception. 



And, after we were treated to some Campbell karaoke with her new noisemaker....I mean, microphone, we headed outside to play with my aunt and uncle's present, a Clemson cornhole set (more on that later!)


We let Campbell play from closer (that patch of clover was her line) and her team won! I hope my aunt and uncle and Campbell have lots of fun with this in the future. 

And, just because it was a Christmas season full of cute little girls, that doesn't mean there weren't any cute little boys around!


Gatlin and I were playing the ever popular "stick your tongue out at each other" game.


He is so cute! I love my new baby cousin!






2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post. Thank you for lovin on my girls. I'm so glad we got to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love those girls! It was so good to see yall! We are going to have to do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete