Friday, December 16, 2011

My Favorite Part

A lot of times when people ask us about the house, they want to know what 'sold it' for us. What was the one reason that we decided on this house versus all the others that we looked at?


Will and I might give different answers, but I know what mine is. 


The kitchen. Oh my, this kitchen. 



I love practically everything about this kitchen, from the appliances to the countertops to the lighting. However, my favorite thing is the island. Oh counter space, how I love you! This is the kind of workspace that I dreamed of in our tiny apartment. This is a cookie baking, dinner making kind of kitchen. 

We did have to do a few things in here and we have a few mini projects left. We had to find some counter height bar stools to go with our island, and we had to do some work in the pantry, which I'll tell you about later. 

All that is left is to find some art for the walls. Will feels like this room is a little too mono-chromatic, so we want to bring in a pop of color on the wall and through our kitchen towels. This is the one room that is the closest to being "done", so I like to spend a lot of time in here. We will keep you updated on the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment