Saturday, December 3, 2011

Our New Home!

Through an amazing set of circumstances that have played out over the last several months (which I am sure I will spell out later), Will and I were able to move to our beloved Greenville, get new jobs, and purchase our very first home. 

After weeks of searching, lots of negotiations, two offers, one home inspection, a simple walk-through, and signing a whole lot of paperwork, we got the keys to our first place! A place where we can grow together, laugh together, and have a whole lifetime of fun together. 

Although the projects keep piling up, and I am never sure if I am going to be able to find the articles of clothes I need any given day, it sure has been a whirlwind of fun so far. 


I'll be posting pictures of our progress, as well as the rest of our crazy lives.And while I can't wait to have the home "done", I know that it will never be truly finished. There is always more to upgrade, paint, decorate, rearrange, etc. I guess what really matters is who I share the home with. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, you two! We miss y'all but we're so happy you're happy. I'm looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete